• Carry out planned maintenance on all items of plant and equipment, keeping to the high standards as laid down by the company, for both safety and reliability.
• Carry out fault diagnosis on the equipment and ascertain the cause of defects, repair methods, and spare part requirements.
• Be able to select the correct spare parts, and obtain technical information from the manufactures parts and technical manuals.
• The required mechanic uses his experience and training to diagnose defects on equipment; this often entails the use of special tools and measuring equipment, i.e. pressure and temperature gauges, and micrometers
• The candidate must have basic understanding of Diesel Engines, Transmission, Hydraulic systems, Steering, Braking Systems etc…
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
Source: Bayt.com Jobs
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.bayt.com/en/saudi-arabia/jobs/mechanical-engineer-3755020/ →