We are looking for a senior Civil Architectural Designer (Arabic will be preferred but not mandatory) for a one year special project to be based in Jeddah KSA which may be extended later.
As a senior Architect you must be extremely experienced in projects of designing large villas and commercial buildings. Other responsibilities include but not limited to as follow:-
– Gather and collect design requirements for new constructions, alterations or repairs.
– Prepare architecture design based on design requirements.
– Submit architectural designs to management and clients for review and approval.
– Provide construction, time, cost, machineries, and other specifications to management.
– Manage, support and guide designers involved in preparing drawings.
– Review design requirements and determine best design options for building project.
– Participate in team meetings to coordinate design options and ideas.
– Use CAD tool effectively to draft design drawings including 3D models.
– Modify and update designs based on review comments from management.
– Ensure to follow best practices and company standards.
– Evaluate site conditions and constraints for construction projects.
– Maintain all the documentations related to architectural designs and construction conditions.
– Update existing design techniques with respect to latest design trends.
– Provide project status updates to management and stakeholders on regular basis.
– Manage and execute design assignments in a timely manner.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Construction and Building|
Source: Bayt.com Jobs
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.bayt.com/en/saudi-arabia/jobs/civil-architectural-designer-3755027/ →