• Analyzing samples from various sources to provide information on compounds or quantities of compounds present.
• Using analytical techniques and instrumentation, such as gas and high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), ion chromatography, electro chromatography and spectroscopy (infrared and ultraviolet, amongst others).
• interpreting data and meeting strict guidelines on documentation when recording data;
• Reporting scientific results.
• Developing techniques for the analysis of drug products and chemicals.
• Working collaboratively in cross-functional teams.
• Liaising with customers, staff and suppliers.
• Being aware of, and keeping up to date with, health and safety issues.
• Validating methods and equipment.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
Source: Bayt.com Jobs
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.bayt.com/en/saudi-arabia/jobs/chemist-saudi-female-%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%A9-3755016/ →